Section for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Oslo University Hospital Rikshospitalet and University of Oslo.
She heads a group that studies the structure and function of antibodies and T-cell receptors and engineer these specific immune system detectors for use in therapy and as research tools.
Results from submissions
- Request from academic researcher in the US for basic research
- Request from large pharma company in Germany as a research tool for drug development
- Request from a Norwegian pharma company to aid in their drug development
- Request from a clinical research organization in India to offer as analytical tool in drug development
- Request from a clinical research organization in Mexico to offer as research tool for basic research
- Request from a medium-sized pharma company in the US for antibody research programs