K.G. Jebsen Influenza Vaccine Research
Oslo University Hospital Rikshospitalet and University of Oslo.
Bjarne Bogen has an interest in immunology of T and B lymphocytes, autoimmune diseases, immunosurveillance of cancer, and development of more powerful vaccines. Below is a short overview of studies in which many co-workers contributed substantially over the years (see original research reports).
Results from submissions
- Request from academic researcher in Korea for basic research
- Request from large clinical research organization in the UK to offer as analytical tool in drug development
- Request from academic researcher in Japan for basic research
- Request from large pharma company in the US as research tool in cancer treatment development
- Request from small pharma company in the US as research tool in vaccine development
- Request from small Israeli company as a tool for osteoporosis drug program
Photo: Marianne Baskjøberg, UiO.